**For those who rodeoed in fall 2022 a current report card (trimester 2 or Quarter 3) along with a signed certificate of eligibility and a new 2023 W-9 (if jackpotting) must be uploaded to the online portal.
The membership application will be completed online and you will upload all required documents! It is parent responsibility to be aware of all membership requirements and deadlines. Use the checklist!
Print all documents that are linked below to be sure you don’t miss any steps in the membership process!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP– (returning and new members) To access the online membership link see below,
The national application and national liability form will generate for printing in the online portal.
1. Membership Checklist— Returning and new members must complete all the steps!
2. State Liability/waiver form
3. Certificate of Eligibility form– (public and private school contestants) and a copy of Spring 2023 (Qtr 3 or Trimester 2) REPORT CARD.
3. Home School Verification form– (NHSRA rule for homeschool contestants). See checklist for report card/transcript requirements in addition to the verification form.
4. Online Entries Permission form-
5. Complete W-9 form if jackpotting- MUST BE COMPLETED NEW FOR 2023 SPRING SEASON! Contestants who do not have one on file; will not be allowed to JP a rodeo.
6. Go to entry page to complete rodeo entries online- Mark the opening and closing dates for entries on your calendar!
Membership into the NDJHRD, will be granted once a full and completed online membership packet has been submitted and approved by the rodeo secretary.